- You have read, understood and accepted these General Conditions.
- Has the minimum age required (see section 11.1) with full capacity to contract.
- Errors or delays in access by the User at the time of entering their data in the reservation form; Any anomaly that may arise when the inability to complete the reservation was due to problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of Autos Valls. In any case, Autos Valls undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the User to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Errors or damages caused by an inefficient use of the services or in bad faith by the User.
- Select the reservation data (place, time and dates of collection and return of the vehicle).
- Select the category of the vehicle to reserve. In no case is a color, make or model of vehicle reserved, but rather a category.
- Press reserve.
- Introduction of personal data.
- Press continue.
- Entering credit or debit card information.
- Confirmation screen and payment of the reservation.
- Receipt in your email of a message (Booking voucher) with the identifying data of your reservation.
- Under 18 (depending on the category of the vehicle) at the time of vehicle collection. Consult Group Table in section 11.1
- That they do not have a valid driving license in the European Community with the age required for the reserved group.
- That at the time of collection of the vehicle they are in a state that could pose a danger while driving for themselves or for third parties.
- That they cannot satisfy the payment conditions, bonds, guarantees or deposit required.
- Keys : Breakage, wet, total or partial loss of it (price depending on the vehicle model) plus coding if necessary (VAT included).
- Vehicle documentation: depending on the model.
- Reflective vest: According to the General Current Rate.
- Any other item that is delivered with the vehicle, its cost will be billed according to the official supplier rate.
- The amount resulting from the application of the General Current Rate and the price agreed in the rental contract, corresponding to duration, insurance, optional exemptions, optional equipment and complementary services, according to the conditions applied, as well as the applicable taxes and fees.
- The amount of the damages and / or thefts suffered totally or partially in the vehicle and that are not covered by the exemptions contracted by the User, as well as when the exemption applicable to each case has not been contracted. The maximum responsibility of the User will be the value of the vehicle in the market.
- The amount corresponding to the management of fines for any infringement of current and applicable legislation, especially that relating to the Highway Code, which the User may incur, as well as the corresponding charges for the delay in payment by the User and the judicial or extrajudicial expenses that Autos Valls may have incurred as a result of the foregoing. All this with the exception of those that Autos Valls is responsible for as the owner and owner of the vehicle.
|Groups||Excess||Minimum Age||Driving license age||Requeried Deposit for Basic Rate||Requeried Deposit for Premium Rate|
|B – Fiat 500 or similar||825 €||21||2 years||825 €||200 €|
|B1 – Fiat New Panda or similar||850 €||21||2 years||850 €||200 €|
|B2 – Smart ForTwo||995 €||21||3 years||995 €||350 €|
|C – Fiat Punto or similar||995 €||24||3 years||995 €||200 €|
|D – Fiat Tipo or similar D1 – Citroen Picasso or Similar||1.100 €||25||3 years||1.100 €||300 €|
|D2 – Nissan Juke or similar||1.100 €||25||3 years||1.100 €||350 €|
|D3 – Audi Q2 or similar||2.200 €||25||4 years||2.200 €||There is the possibility of contracting an insurance reduction of 50% of the excess|
|DA – Jeep Renegare or similar||1.400 €||27||3 years||1.400 €||There is the possibility of contracting an insurance reduction of 50% of the excess|
|E – Toyota Prius or similar||1.200 €||27||4 years||1.200 €||500 €|
|E1 – Fiat 500 Cabrio or similar||1.350 €||25||4 years||1.350 €||350 €|
|E2 – Volkswagen Beetle cabrio or similar||1.500 €||27||4 years||1.500 €||There is the possibility of contracting an insurance reduction of 50% of the excess|
|E3 – Audi A3 Cabrio or similar||1.800 €||27||4 years||1.800 €||There is the possibility of contracting an insurance reduction of 50% of the excess|
|I1 – Yamaha Delight or similar||300 €||19||1 years||300 €||Not available|
|I2 – Honda Vision or similar||300 €||21||2 years||300 €||Not available|
|J – Honda SH125 or similar||700 €||21||4 years||700 €||There is the possibility of contracting an insurance reduction of 50% of the excess|
|M7 – Nissan NV200 or similar||1.700 €||25||4 years||1.700 €||350 €|
|M9 – Nissan Primastar or similar||1.800 €||25||4 years||1.800 €||400 €|
- The CDW does not cover in any case the damage caused to the underbody, rims and tires of the vehicle, when they occur as a consequence of driving overloaded or driving through places such as beaches, inappropriate roads, forest roads, no asphalt etc .; those produced by blows against stones or any other object and potholes found on the road; those produced in rims and tires due to bumps against curbs due to parking maneuvers and those produced by reckless driving or any other resulting from the bad faith of the user.
- The CDW and TP coverages do not apply in the event of breach by the User of any of the conditions contained in the vehicle use clause of these General Conditions.
- The CDW and TP coverages do not apply in the event that the cost of repairing the damage or partial theft is less than or equal to the excess established in the General Rate in Force for each category, in which case said cost, Up to the limit of the franchise, it will always be the responsibility of the User.
- The CDW and TP coverages do not apply in the event that the User does not deliver to Autos Valls the corresponding document (complaint and / or Accident Report) duly completed within a maximum period of forty-eight (48) hours (except in cases of force majeure), from the date the incident occurred.
- When, in accordance with the provisions of these General Conditions, the CDW and TP exemptions do not apply, the User will be responsible for paying all repairs to the vehicle, as well as compensation for immobilization of the vehicle. same.
- The rental rates cover the loss and damage of the vehicle in case of spontaneous fire of the same, when it does not occur as a result of a traffic accident or total or partial theft of the same or acts of vandalism or driving without respecting the specifications of use the type of vehicle, in which case the provisions of the article that establishes the payments shall govern.
- The TP is a service provided directly by Autos Valls that exempts the User, by hiring it, from financial responsibility only for total or partial theft of the vehicle from the value of the franchise.
- Partial theft means the theft of any of the original elements or components, documents, parts, tools and accessories of the vehicle, as well as any additional accessory that the User has requested from Autos Valls.
- Failure to contract the TP implies the financial responsibility of the User for damages and / or losses due to total or partial theft of the vehicle and compensation for immobilization of the same.
- The TP is only applicable if the User gives Autos Valls the keys of the Vehicle (the set that was given to him at the time of formalizing the rental contract) without any manipulation and the original of the incident report presented to the corresponding authorities .
- Those caused on the underbody, rims and tires by hits against rocks, stones, trees, curbs …
- those generated by negligent, reckless driving or any other derivative of the user’s bad faith
- those produced by contravening the provisions of the Rental Agreement and / or the provisions of article 7.2 of these General Conditions
- Damage to the interior of the vehicle
- Fuel error
- Breakage or loss of keys