- Autos Punta Prima S.L. informs the users that she respects the law in force about personal details’ protection, the users’ privacy and the secret and safety of their personal information using technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, bad use, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal details that have been facilitated. These measures are adapted to the technology, the nature of the information and the risk to which they are exposed
- The services, contents access and products offer of this Web are exclusively addressed to people older than 18 years old.
- Autos Punta Prima S.L. will treat the information in accordance with the quality principles demanded by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, about the Protection of Information: the information will be treated in a confidential way and with the safety measures demanded by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, about the protection of personal details.
- The personal details facilitated in the “contact” section or during the booking process of the Web will remain registered in a file dully declared and registered in the General Record of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Information. The objective being to carry out the provision of offered services, to offer personalized products and services, to improve the commercial relation and to manage our customers’ requests.
- The simple fact of sending the personal details to AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. would mean that the user assents its incorporation to the file and its treatment.
- The fields with an asterisk are those that need an obligatory answer; if not filled out, it would be impossible for the user to send the consultation or to complete the booking.
- The user can revoke the given assent, without any retroactive effects, and exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter including a copy of his ID card or any other identifying document to AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. Plaza de España 13, 07702 Mahón Menorca (Spain).
- user guarantees AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. that the personal details facilitated are correct and is responsible for conveying any modification of it.
- “Cookies” utilization. As in any other Web site, the navigation process in www.autosvalls.com, leaves a track: the IP address assigned by the access supplier to the session. The record of the above mentioned IP address only serves to internal purposes, such as the statistics of the Web site access. The IP address for a same user is different from one connection to another, so it is not possible to deduce a user’s navigation “habit” through AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. Webpage. The “cookies” used cannot read the “cookie” files created by others suppliers or Web sites. The user has the possibility of shaping his own browser to be warned of the receipt of “cookies” on his hard disk. Please, consult your browser’s instruccions of use for any additional detail. It is not necessary to allow the installation of the “cookies” sent by AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. to use the Web page www.autosvalls.com. If you have not activated the option that prevents the installation of “cookies” on your hard disk, you can explore it following the instructions of use of the operating system (in Windows operating systems you shall consult the “C” folder or the corresponding disk unit/Windows/cookies) to know with major detail every server from which the “cookies” are sent.
- In case of doubt or comment about the way AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. uses her users’ details, please contact us to AUTOS PUNTA PRIMA S.L. Curniola, 33, 07714 Mahon Menorca (Spain).
Autos Punta Prima S.L.
Registered office at Plaza de España 13, 07702 Mahón Menorca (Spain), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Menorca, in volume 33, folio 213, page no. IM-1748 and CIF B07768369.